Collaborating with Independent Financial AdvisorsTo build their vision and help them grow and thrive
Many of today’s financial advisors are faced with the difficult task of promoting and growing their businesses with limited time and marketing resources. Crystal Marketing Solutions, LLC (CMS) offers cost effective marketing services that are proven to bring in more clients and revenue.
As a client of CMS, you will work directly with Crystal Lee Butler to develop strategic and effective marketing plans to help meet your goals. Crystal’s track record includes four years as the Director of Business Development for Reginald A.T. Armstrong, where she helped grow the business by 26 percent during an economic recession.
Services with CMS are not confined to traditional marketing methods. The company also offers top-notch web and graphic design and will develop and maintain your social media presence.
CMS is based out of the Tidewater area of Virginia and offers services to local, regional and national firms. CMS was founded in January of 2012 and is registered with the Virginia State Corporation Commission and licensed in the City of Franklin, VA.
What Makes CMS Different?
- Expertise: I am specialized and dedicated to professionals in the financial industry.
- Cost-Effective: I am retained on a monthly contract basis, with several levels of pricing and services available. By using these cost-effective services, you can master your marketing needs while not spending valuable time away from current clients, acquisition, and client engagement, which add more value to your business.
- Improved Efficiency: I do not receive any outside compensation. I work for you, our client, and in your best interest. I only provide you recommendations and advice based on my extensive experience and opinion.
- Focused: I develop a customized and focused marketing plan, set and track goals, and provide recommendations for tools to use to maximize your marketing efforts.
- Implementation: I put into action the tools needed to implement the marketing plan and help you reach your goals. (Website, branding, email marketing, social media, client experience, onboarding, lead nurturing, etc).
- Communication: Communication is important to me. Just as you provide your clients with personalized service and open communication, I do the same. I also utilize a state of the art online project management tool to keep everyone up-to-date on projects.
- Balance: Using a company like CMS can free up time spent on marketing, compliance, operational, and administrative tasks. This will allow you to focus your time and energy on your clients and what is important to you, while I focus on you – my client.
- Dedicated: I am a small firm just like my clients. I am dedicated to giving personal attention, learning how our clients do business, and creating long-term relationships
Mission, Vision, Values
At Crystal Marketing Solutions, LLC (CMS) our Mission, Vision, and Values have nothing to do with pushing services or getting bigger for the sake of growing our business. Instead, it’s about building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with clients — one at a time. We are motivated by the personal satisfaction that comes from knowing we provided quality services. The result is a win-win for our clients and for CMS.
Crystal Marketing Solutions, LLC wishes to develop a transparent organizational culture as a foundation to successfully sustain the company, and engage associates. Our Values guide our decision making and every interaction we have with each other and our clients. It’s how we live and what we stand for. Our desired culture is built on the following five cultural values:
> Build open, trusting, relationships. We build trusting relationships through regular communications and sharing timely information.
> Be honest with yourself and keep commitments. We build credibility through honoring our promises and demonstrating reliability.
> Be proactive and results oriented. We are organized in our work approach and have a “get it done right” mindset.
> Be open and responsive to feedback. We maintain the self-esteem of the individual by providing feedback in a respectful manner.
>Seek daily achievement and personal enjoyment. We strive for a healthy work/life balance based on our individual needs.