Meet CrystalEntrepreneur, Creative Marketer and Business Consultant Helping Financial Advisers
Crystal Lee Butler, MBA
Crystal has over a decade of experience helping small businesses achieve financial growth. Her consultation includes strategic marketing, website management, graphic design, advertising, merchandising, electronic mail, mass mail, social media, branding, and event planning. Crystal collaborates with clients to develop effective marketing plans and provide the back office support required to implement successful strategies.
Her professional background includes over three years as Director of Business Development for Reginald A.T. Armstrong, where she helped grow the business by 26 percent during an economic recession. During her time there, Crystal achieved success by creatively generating leads via community events, website interaction, and social media outreach. Once she left Armstrong, she knew it was time to officially launch her own company having achieved numerous successes as a marketing freelancer. In 2012, Crystal Marketing Solutions, LLC (CMS) was established and today, the firm continues to successfully help small business with marketing strategies that achieve financial growth.
On a Personal Note
Crystal had the opportunity to live in Kansas, Germany, and Virginia while her father was in the Army. She attended Francis Marion University where she played volleyball for the Patriots. She calls Virginia her home, but part of her heart will always be in South Carolina. She lives in Virginia with her husband and their daughter.
They are members of Elevate Church where she volunteers in different areas of the Church. Crystal is also involved in many community organizations and is a strong advocate for breast cancer awareness and prevention due to her personal family connection to the cause.
- 2009 | Francis Marion University | Masters of Business Administration
- 2006 | Francis Marion University | Bachelors of Arts in Visual Arts with a concentration in Graphic Design and Photography
- 2006 | Paul D. Camp Community College | Associates of Arts
● Loves watching professional tennis and competes locally within several USTA leagues
● Favorite Football Teams: Virginia Tech Hokies and Clemson Tigers
● Has been going on cruises since she was 16 and been on over 12 different cruises including the one she was married on
- Board Member | Western Tidewater Tennis Association
- Board Member | Franklin Business Center
- Volleyball Coach | Blackwater Volleyball Club
- Member | Franklin-Southampton Chamber of Commerce
- Member | Zeta Tau Alpha Alumnae
- Member | Francis Marion University Alumni Association
- Member | Paul D. Camp Community College Alumni Association